ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
*blowing dust all over the page*
Hi everyone, its been 7 years since my last post!
wonder what has changed? A LOTTTTT!
especially my size now bahaha.
ANYWAYS, whoa, i re read good ol days posts i was like what a wild child i was.
WHICH I WAS NOT. i really was not like what ive reflected on my post.
well, back in uni days i guess, nothing much to do.
just a quick updates because i think i need to seek for forgiveness to whoever i'd cursed, pissed off in the old posts.
honestly when i read back i have no idea to whom was the posts for.
even some of the comments, LOL I FORGOT that I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS!
SO PLEASE, forgive this poor girl named NORDIANA. She was just a girl. **Ceywah**
MORE UPDATES COMING SOON. and im expecting no one will ever read this.
because who else still write on blogspot on 2017?
Goodbye for now.
september come
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment